- Download and install the software.
- It will scan your computer for problems.
- The tool will then fix the issues that were found.
If you are getting an error like “AccelerometerSt.exe has stopped working”, it could mean one thing – your computer might be infected with a virus. You must immediately scan your system with a reliable anti-malware tool to prevent further damage.
This video gives you instructions on how to fix this issue because sometimes viruses can cause serious problems. If you cannot open the program, please install the latest version above.
Please note that we only provide step by step solutions for troubleshooting tips. We don’t offer complete removal guides against malware infections. For example, our guide does not contain instructions to uninstall malicious programs from the Control Panel. Instead, it teaches you how to access the desktop, where the Control Panel is located while running Safe Mode. With those steps, you’ll easily find out how to delete applications installed by adware such as AccelerometerSt.exe.
To avoid similar situations, always download software only from trusted sources and make sure that you’ve got real-time protection enabled on your PC. Also, remember about the registry entries discussed in this tutorial – they can help you protect yourself against future attacks.
Click the button below to automatically fix AccelerometerSt.exe errors.
What is AccelerometerSt.exe?
AccelerometerSt.exe is one of the most important programs running on your computer. If it stops working, you might see some errors or blue screens on startup.
The AccelerometerSt.exe program is used to detect the motion and acceleration of the devices. In addition, it can measure the rotation and orientation of the device.
This video explains what AccelerometerSt.exe does and how it works.
Please feel free to ask questions.
If you want more information, please contact us. We are happy to help you.
We aim to answer your question within 24 hours.
Thank you for watching our videos.
Fixes for the AccelerometerSt.exe Error in Windows 10
AccelerometerSt.exe error can occur due to many reasons. This issue usually happens because of some incompatibility issues of drivers or hardwares. If you are getting this error while working on your PC, there might be chances that your system files got corrupted.
Effective Ways to Repair AccelerometerSt.exe High CPU and Vcruntime140.dll
AccelerometerSt.exe HighCPU and Vcruntime140.dll are some of the most common errors reported by our readers. In this video we show you how to easily detect and fix it. We do NOT own any copyrights associated with this article. All credits belong to original owners. If you choose to read this, you are agreeing to our terms.
Method 2: De-register and Register Vcruntime140.dll
This method helps to de-register VC runtime 140.dll and re-register it again.
1. Open regedit.exe.
2. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\14.0\VCExpress\1033.
3. Delete the key named vcruntime140.dll.
4. 5. Select “Use legacy settings”.
6. Close regedit.exe. Restart Visual Studio.
7. Reopen the project you want to fix.
8. Build the solution.
9. You are done.
Method 3: HP 3D DriverGuard should be uninstalled (HP Users Only)
If you are running Windows 10 Home, Professional, Enterprise or Education edition, you might want to uninstall HP 3D DriverGuard because it doesn’t work properly on those editions.
The reason behind this is that Microsoft does not provide support for this particular feature on those editions.
To do so, follow the steps listed below:
1. 2. Right-click on Display adapters and select Update Driver Software.
3. Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
4. Locate HP 3D DriverGuard and select Remove.
Method 4: Install the third update to the Microsoft C++ Redistributable Package.
This is one of the most common errors encountered while installing Visual Studio 2017. In this article we will discuss how to install Microsoft C++ Redistribuable Package update 3.
Steps to Fix Error 0xC0000005 “The Application Failed to Initialize Properly”
1. Open Windows PowerShell as administrator
2. Run the following command
Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Uninstall-AppXPackage –Online –Force
3. Restart your computer
4. Reopen VS2017
Method 5: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Repair
If you are having problems with installing programs, it could be because one of the following is installed on your computer:
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribuable
Visual Studio 2017
The latest version of Visual Studio requires Visual C++ Redistributebale to run properly. If you do not install the redistributable package correctly, you may experience installation issues.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix vcruntime140 dll on steam?
This error appears when you try to launch a game on Steam that requires Visual Studio 2015. You are trying to install it, but it fails because you don’t have it installed. There are several possible solutions to this issue.
1. Install Visual Studio 2015
2. Download the latest version of Visual Studio 2015 Express Edition ISO file from here.
3. Burn the ISO image into a USB flash drive.
4. Run the setup program.
5. Follow the instructions to complete installation.
6. Reinstall the game.
What happened to my MSVCP140 dll?
This error usually occurs due to one of three reasons:
1. You are running Windows 7, 8, 10, or Server 2008 R2. These operating systems do not include the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package. To resolve this issue, please download and install the package here.
2. Your computer does not meet the system requirements for installing the software. Please refer to the product description for more information about system requirements.
3. A virus or malware infection caused this problem. If you suspect this is the case, please perform a full scan of your computer with our free anti-malware tool.
If none of the above apply, there is probably something else causing this issue. We recommend contacting the manufacturer of the hardware and/or software you use to run your computer. They may be able to assist you further.