- Download and install the software.
- It will scan your computer for problems.
- The tool will then fix the issues that were found.
This error occurs because the driver file is corrupted. You must reinstall the driver software.
To fix this issue, please follow the steps given below:
1. Uninstall the driver software completely
2. Restart the computer
3. Go to Device Manager and uninstall the device
4. 5. Install it again
Fix 1: Reboot your computer
There can be something tiny that goes wrong in your system when you see an error message pop up. You think it’s just some minor glitch, but it turns out to be something serious. If you are seeing an error message like “System Error Windows 7”, “Windows Update Failed”, “Error 0x80070643”. Then you don’t need to worry about anything else. Just do one thing – reboot your PC.
Rebooting your computer will clear everything off your hard disk and start over again. Once your PC restarts, you will no longer see those annoying error messages. Your operating system will work fine and you won’t have to deal with any problems anymore.
Fix 2: Run your program as administrator.
This fix works for most applications. Some applications require additional steps to make sure everything runs smoothly. In some cases, you might even need to restart your computer. Here are some additional fixes that may help:
1. Under “Accessibility Options,” uncheck the box next to “Use keyboard shortcuts.” Then press OK.
2. Click the plus sign (+) button under the list of shortcut keys. Select Application Launchpad from the menu that appears. Scroll down to find the “Open with Spotlight Search” option. Uncheck the checkbox next to “Search Applications”. Press OK.
3. If you’re running Linux Mint 17 or later, open the terminal and type sudo apt install gnome-tweak-tool. Once installed, launch Gnome Tweak Tool. From there, go to the “General” tab and select “Keyboard Shortcut Preference”. Under “Application Launching”, choose “Custom Command Line Arguments” and enter the following command: /Applications/Microsoft\ Word.app –no-open -n %F
4. If you’re running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS or later, open the Terminal window and type gksudo nautilus. Enter your password when prompted. Navigate to ~/.config/autostart/, delete the file named “microsoft_word.desktop” and replace it with a text editor. Add the following lines to the end of the file: @xset s off
@xset dpms force turnoff
5. If you’re running Debian 8 or later, open the Software Center and look for the package name msodoom. Install it. Open the terminal and type sudo reboot. When asked for your password, enter it. After rebooting, log into your account again.
Fix 3: Reinstall your application
Sometimes an application won’t work properly after you install it. This usually happens because something went wrong during installation. If you are having trouble getting the app to run, try reinstalling it. You’ll probably want to uninstall it first though.
Uninstalling the app does NOT always fix the issue. If the app still doesn’t work, try re-downloading it again. If that doesn’t help, contact [email protected]. We’re here to help!
Fix 4: Reinstall Microsoft .NET framework
The.NET Framework is essential to run most applications. If you are having trouble running some software, it could be because you do not have the correct version of the.NET Framework installed. This article will guide you through the process of reinstalling the.NET Framework.
To install the.NET Framework, open Windows Update and select Check for Updates. Select Install Updates from the list of options. After installing the updates, restart your computer.
If you still cannot start certain programs, try uninstalling and re-installing the application. Locate the program on the list and press Remove button. Then, download the program again from the internet and follow the instructions above to install it.
Fix 5: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages must be installed.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1 includes fixes for several issues affecting Windows 7 systems. One of those issues is caused by missing files included in the Visual C++ Redistribution Package. If you are experiencing problems with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, InfoPath, Visio, Project, FrontPage, and others, download and install the latest version of the Visual C++ Redisstributable Package.
Fix 6: Update your Windows
Windows 10 and 8.1 are both great operating systems. But sometimes you might find yourself stuck with one of them and unable to update it. If you’re having trouble updating your PC, here are some ways to fix the error code 0xc000007b.
Fix 7: Run check disk
Check Disk is a tool included with Microsoft Windows that helps identify and repair problems on your hard drive. You can use it to fix common issues like file system corruption, missing files, damaged registry entries, and broken shortcuts.
You can run chkdsk /f/r command to perform a quick scan of your entire hard drive. If you see anything suspicious, you can choose Fix All Problems option to make sure everything is fixed.
Fix 8: Switch to ChromeOS
Windows is an older technology that requires constant maintenance to keep up with modern life. If you’re looking for a reliable operating system, there are plenty of options out there. Some are free, some cost money, but none of them require you to pay monthly fees like Microsoft does. And even though most of us think we know what Windows looks like, it turns out it’s actually quite different from how it used to look.
Chrome OS is a completely different beast. It’s based on Linux, which makes it very customizable and gives you access to tons of apps. Plus, you don’t have to worry about security threats or spyware. In fact, Chrome OS doesn’t come with any preinstalled software whatsoever.
There are lots of reasons why switching to ChromeOS might make sense for you. Here are just a few of them:
Your Computer Will Run Faster Than Ever Before
When you switch to ChromeOS, you’ll notice that your computer runs faster than ever before. This is thanks to the way ChromeOS works. Instead of loading programs into memory, it loads everything onto the hard disk. So every time you open a program, it starts offloading data from RAM to the hard disk. As a result, your computer will start running almost instantly.
You Won’t Have Any Viruses Or Malware Issues
One of the biggest problems with Windows is that it’s riddled with viruses and malware. Luckily, ChromeOS isn’t plagued with those kinds of problems. Because it’s based on Linux, it uses the same code base as Android, which means it’s also protected against malicious apps.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Does Windows Update Do?
Windows Update keeps your computer up to date with security patches for Microsoft products such as Internet Explorer, Office, and Windows itself. It also installs updates for programs you’ve downloaded from the internet or installed yourself.
How Often Should I Check For Updates?
You should check for updates at least once per week. If you are using an automatic update system (like Microsoft Update), then you should check for updates every day or two.