Windows 10 users reported the latest “Element Not Found” error. This error occurs when users try to access settings, universal apps and other options. Sometimes this irritating error also appears when you try to open a picture / photo in JPG file format.
The Windows 10 error Element Not Found can directly affect the functionality and efficiency of the Windows 10 system and you cannot access settings and universal apps. Fortunately, you can fix this irritating error by using the following methods to fix this error.
Run the SFC Scan
Follow the steps below:
- Open the command prompt.
- Select “Run as administrator”.
- Type “sfc / scannow” without the quotation marks and press Enter.
Run the DISM Tool
If the problem persists, I will ask you to run the DISM tool to check the system status and try to restore the files.
- Click on “Start”.
- Enter “Command Prompt” in the search field.
- Drag down in the results list or right-click Command Prompt, and then tap or click Run as administrator.
- In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter after each command:
- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- To close the administrator window: At the command prompt, type exit and press Enter.
Note: It can take 15 to 20 minutes for the instrument to stop working. So don’t break it off.
Update your Drivers
A device driver is software that informs the operating system and other software about the interaction with certain hardware. It’s a bit of a translator between software and hardware, as they are often created by different manufacturers, companies, or people. The driver facilitates regular communication between hardware and software. In most cases, computers without drivers cannot send and receive data correctly. If the correct driver is not installed, the device may not work properly, if at all.
A common reason for the “Item not found” error is faulty / damaged or unsupported drivers in Windows. Therefore, check and update your Windows drivers regularly. It is sometimes difficult to determine which diver is causing this error, but reviewing the pilot video is a good place to start. To update your graphics driver (and other drivers), go to Device Manager by typing “Device Manager” in the search and clicking on the “Device Manager” result to open it.
Expand the Video Hardware Device section, select the driver and right click on it. Then select “Update Driver”. You can also choose “Uninstall device”. Make sure that the box next to “Remove driver software for this device” is checked before you uninstall the device: Windows will restart the drivers the next time Windows is started.
If you choose Update Driver, you will be asked how to search for drivers: automatically search for updated driver software or search the computer software on your computer. Select the desired option and follow the instructions.
Restart Windows Explorer in Task Manager
- Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE to open the Security Options window.
- Select Task Manager from the list of options.
- Expand the Task Manager window and locate the Windows Explorer process. Right click on it and select Finish.
- Click File> Run New Task
- Write Explorer into it and check if you can create this task with the administrator privilege option.
- Click OK.
Temporarily Disable your Antivirus
Sometimes your antivirus can interfere with your system case. Item not found error. To check if your antivirus is the problem, you need to disable it and run the app again. If the problem persists, you may need to uninstall and switch to a different antivirus solution. So if you are using an antivirus, temporarily disable it and check it.
Different antivirus programs use different methods of deactivation.
Well, I’m doing my best to find the best and most effective ways to fix Windows 10 problem not found.
Therefore, use the solutions provided to fix the Windows 10 error not found.
I hope that the solutions offered work for you.