- Download and install the software.
- It will scan your computer for problems.
- The tool will then fix the issues that were found.
Several users have complained on various OEM forums that they are having problems with Ralink NICs and Wi-Fi cards in Windows 10. Some of them cannot install Windows 10 at all or their Wi-Fi is having problems. Problems.
We’ve already talked about common Wi-Fi issues in Windows 10 and a few possible fixes you might try to fix.
Windows 10 is an impressive operating system that has several improvements in wireless networking, such as: B. The fastest 802.11ac WLAN standard.
It’s time to help the community again and report another annoying issue.
Over the past couple of months, I have seen several forum posts, some of which are new and some from March. Everyone seems to have issues with the Ralink Wi-Fi drivers in Windows 10. Whether it’s a Wi-Fi card or a network adapter.
Updated: March 2023
We highly recommend that you use this tool for your error. Furthermore, this tool detects and removes common computer errors, protects you from loss of files, malware, and hardware failures, and optimizes your device for maximum performance. This software will help you fix your PC problems and prevent others from happening again:
- Step 1 : Install PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista).
- Step 2 : Click Start Scan to find out what issues are causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click on Repair All to correct all issues.
Download wireless driver for Ralink RT5390 or RT3290 model
If your own installation, such as automatic installation does not work, install the driver manually.
- Right click on the appropriate WLAN adapter in Device Manager.
- Select Properties> Driver> Update Driver.
- Select Browser my computer for driver software.
- Specify the path where the above driver extracted its files and click Next.
- The driver is automatically selected from the path and installed.
If it still doesn’t work, please uninstall or repair the wireless driver before manually updating it as above.
After all these steps, your Ralink RT3290 Wi-Fi adapter driver should be updated to the latest version. Please check the status of your Ralink RT3290 Wi-Fi adapter in the device manager. If you still see a yellow warning icon next to this device, it means that your driver was not installed correctly.
Run Hardware Troubleshooter
Follow the instructions to run the troubleshooter:
a. Enter troubleshooter and under Settings click Troubleshoot.
b. Now enter “Hardware Troubleshooter” in the search box.
c. Click on Hardware Troubleshooter to run the troubleshooter.
Troubleshooting network card problems
I also recommend that you run the network adapter troubleshooter and see if that helps. Please follow these steps:
a. Enter your fix in the search box on the taskbar.
b. In the search results, click Troubleshoot.
c. Click Show All, then Network Adapters.
d. Click Next and follow the instructions on the screen.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.