Copy protection error 0x80030309 is a very common error that occurs when trying to copy content from a copyrighted DVD. This is due to a technique called the Content Scramble System (CSS), which encrypts DVDs to prevent their content from being copied.
Error 0x80030309 Code for Windows can be very large and each number is a separate issue. It takes a thorough investigation to use these “codes” to fix the wrong thing.
Ripping protected DVDs is a really big problem. This is because the companies that make DVD movies make their own DVDs, so if you want to rip your DVD, it will go to a specific area of the DVD that it cannot read, and therefore DVD … the read is returned.
Most copy-protected DVDs use a copy-protection algorithm called Content Scramble System (CSS), RCE (Extended Region Code), UOP (User Restriction), DVD protection from Sony ARccOS, analog protection system, etc. . which prevents the DVD movie from being played. region before the movie arrives at the cinema.
How to fix copy protection error with error code 0x80030309?
Fixing error 0x80030309 manually is a complex process and is only recommended if you are an expert in the field.
Advanced Computer User Solution
- Start your computer and log in as administrator.
- Click the “Start” button, select “All Programs”, “Accessories”, “System Tools” and click “System Restore“.
- In the new window select “Reset computer to a previous date” and click “Next”.
- Select the last system restore point from the “Select a restore point from this list” list, and then click “Next”.
- Click Next on the confirmation window.
- Restart the computer after the restore is complete.
Use the best DVD ripper
You can try DVD VCR to get movies from DVD, but you are not satisfied with its low quality. Some DVD ripping software has advanced technology that allows you to rip copy-protected DVDs with minimal loss of quality.