- Download and install the software.
- It will scan your computer for problems.
- The tool will then fix the issues that were found.
Ripping protected DVDs is a really big problem. This is because the companies that make DVD movies make their own DVDs, so if you want to rip your DVD, it will go to a specific area of the DVD that it cannot read, and therefore DVD … the read is returned.
Most copy-protected DVDs use a copy-protection algorithm called Content Scramble System (CSS), RCE (Extended Region Code), UOP (User Restriction), DVD protection from Sony ARccOS, analog protection system, etc. . which prevents the DVD movie from being played. region before the movie arrives at the cinema.
How to fix copy protection error with error code 0x80030309?
Most of us are aware of the importance of backing up DVDs, but making a backup is not as easy as we might imagine. Various problems can arise in the process. Here’s an example.
When I try to copy the contents of my DVD and paste it into a folder on my Windows computer, I get the message “Error 0x80030309: Copy protection error – reading failed because sector is encrypted” with VLC icon.
“Error 0x80030309: Copy protection error” is also reported by users of AnyDVD HD, DVD Shrink and other similar programs. What are the causes of error 0x80030309: copy protection error? How to fix this error to copy DVD to computer successfully?
“Error 0x80030309: Copy protection error” usually appears when trying to make a copy of a CSS encrypted DVD. CSS, short for Content Scramble System, is an encryption algorithm used in many commercial DVDs to prevent copying of DVD data. Because of this, you are unable to copy DVD files to your computer and get this error instead.
Advanced Computer User Solution
- Start your computer and log in as administrator.
- Click the “Start” button, select “All Programs”, “Accessories”, “System Tools” and click “System Restore“.
- In the new window select “Reset computer to a previous date” and click “Next”.
- Select the last system restore point from the “Select a restore point from this list” list, and then click “Next””.
- Click Next on the confirmation window.
- Restart the computer after the restore is complete.
Use the best DVD ripper
You can try DVD VCR to get movies from DVD, but you are not satisfied with its low quality. Some DVD ripping software has advanced technology that allows you to rip copy-protected DVDs with minimal loss of quality.
I hope you found this guide helpful. But before you leave, tell us: what do you think about copy protection? What does the law look like in your country: Are you considered a pirate for backing up a secure CD that you own?
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.