- Download and install the software.
- It will scan your computer for problems.
- The tool will then fix the issues that were found.
Windows error code 0xc0150002 contains the “Application cannot start correctly” error message. This problem can be caused by corrupted system files.
This issue also sometimes occurs due to issues with Microsoft Visual C ++ when the required programming runtime is missing on your system. This error usually occurs on recently installed PCs or laptops, especially if not all applications are installed, as these runtime files are usually installed with various applications.
To see if you can resolve application error 0xc0150002, follow these steps:
Install and update drivers in Windows 10
Your devices can interact with drivers and thus work with your PC. Windows 10 includes a number of drivers for printers, monitors, keyboards, and other hardware already installed. If you connect a device without a preinstalled driver, you have nothing to worry about.
To change the automatic driver installation settings in Windows 10, you first need to find the driver settings page.
- Enter “change device installation” in the Cortana search bar and click “change device installation settings.”
- Choose whether Windows should automatically download the driver software or launch it itself. Automatic Updates is the easiest method, and Windows usually checks for driver updates and installs them.
- When you click on the second option to manually install drivers, you will see a few more options. If you do not want Windows to install the driver software, select the second option: Never install driver software from Windows Update.
Using Microsoft Security Scanner
Run Microsoft Security Scanner and scan your PC for malware.
Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning to remove viruses, spyware, and other malware. It works with your existing antivirus software.
The security scanner only scans at manual startup and is available for 10 days after downloading. We recommend that you always download the latest version of this tool before every scan.
To make a scan:
- Download and open the Microsoft Safety Scanner tool.
- Select the desired scan type and start scanning.
- Check the analysis results displayed on the screen. The tool lists all identified malware.
To uninstall this tool, delete the executable file (msert.exe by default).
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.