Several Windows users report that they can no longer use NVIDIA Experience-related features due to a software failure with error code 0x0003. In most cases, affected users will see the message “An error has occurred. Reboot your computer and start GeForce Experience. Error code: 0x0003 “Error message only with the ability to close the dialog. The problem may occur on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
What is the cause of the NVIDIA Experience 0x0003 Error Code?
We have investigated this particular problem by examining various user reports and remediation strategies commonly used to solve this particular problem. In fact, there are several potential culprits that could cause this particular bug report:
- Nvidia Telemetry can’t interact with the desktop.
- Some mandatory Nvidia services do not work
- Damaged Nvidia driver
- Faulty network card
- Updating Windows prevented your graphics processor driver from
Allow Nvidia Telemetry Service to interact with the desktop
You can also use Windows services to ensure that the Nvidia telemetry services are running and have permission to interact with the desktop.
- After entering the Services screen, following the instructions in Council 1, you can find the Nvidia Telemetry container and right-click on it to select “Properties”.
- Click on the Connection tab and make sure that the Allow service to interact with the desktop box is checked. Click the Apply button.
Restart all NVIDIA services.
Proceed as follows:
- Press the Windows + R key to open the “Run” dialog box.
- In the Run dialog box, type services.msc and press Enter to open Services.
- In the Services window, find and restart all NVIDIA services. To restart, right-click the service and select “Restart” from the options menu.
- Also, make sure that all NVIDIA-related services are working and that none of them have been accidentally disabled. If you find that the NVIDIA service is not running, right-click on it and select “Start”.
- Then run the NVIDIA GeForce Experience application and see if the error has been corrected. If so, skip to the next solution.
Reinstall the Nvidia components
If any of the Nvidia components are damaged, you can reinstall every Nvidia component, including the Nvidia driver, to see if the GeForce Experience 0x0003 error code is fixed.
- You can click Windows + R to open “Run” and type cpl to open the “Programs and Components” window.
- In this window, find all Nvidia programs. Right-click one after the other to select Delete.
- Reboot your computer and reboot GeForce Experience. The latest version of the missing drivers will also be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once you have finished booting, you can reboot your computer to verify that the GeForce Experience 0x0003 error code is gone.
Check for Windows Updates
If you have an older Windows operating system, you may not be able to use GeForce Experience. To check for updates for your Windows:
1) Press the key with the Windows logo and R on your keyboard at the same time to open the Settings window.
2) Click Update and Security.
3) Click Check for Updates.
4) Install all available updates.
5) Reboot Windows 10 and run the GeForce Experience to see if it works.
If you still receive an error message after running all of the above methods, the problem may be with NVIDIA. This error is not caused by hardware problems. So stop worrying about spending money on hardware replacements. Contact the customer service hotline and report the problem.