IMAP error 0x800cccd2 is the most common error that can occur if there is not enough space on your hard drive, your computer’s BIOS is incompatible, or needs to be updated. Other reasons can also lead to IMAP incompatibilities, including video card drivers, device drivers, or the Windows 0x800cccd2 registry system service.
Yahoo users may be required to enter Yahoo Mail error code 0x800cccd2 if they receive an error when trying to add a Yahoo account to Outlook 2010 or other email accounts. The error means that Outlook IMAP cannot display a specific folder. Yahoo IMAP error 0x800cccd2 is the most common error that can occur when there is not enough free space on your hard drive, your computer’s BIOS may be incompatible or needs to be updated. day. Other causes can also cause Yahoo IMAP corruption, including incompatible video card driver, device driver, or any corrupted or corrupted 0x800cccd2 system service in the Windows registry. In other words, Yahoo 0x800cccd2 is the interface provided by the Ole_lib2 library, which is commonly used to store downloaded web files.
The download error problem is mostly related to incorrect installation. As a result, the system considers the download to be dangerous for security reasons and prohibits the transfer of the call to the Ole_lib2 library file. To resolve this issue, users should follow these steps. If not, users can get full assistance in resolving this issue with the help of specialists on the Yahoo support number.
Repair Windows Live Mail to make sure it isn’t damaged.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Start. Go to Control Panel, then click Programs.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Right-click Windows Live Essentials and select Uninstall / Change.
- In the dialog box, select Repair all Windows Live programs.
- When the restore is complete, restart if prompted.
Try method 2 if the problem persists.
Confirm setting via POP
If you are having trouble setting up your Yahoo email account to a different email account, make sure you have access to your mail server. Enable receiving emails from other accounts / devices via POP, so make sure this option is checked.
You need to log into your Yahoo Mail account and do the following:
- Click Options.
- Click Mail Options.
- Click POP & Forwarding.
- Check the circle next to “Access Yahoo Mail via POP”.
- Click Save.
- Now, your Yahoo account will most likely sync with your email account.
Check on your Outlook Settings
- File, Options, Advanced
- Click Change for all accounts (right)
- Select the Use custom behavior defined below check box.
- Check all the folders you want and check the “Download whole item including attachments” circle.
- All windows were closed with OK and / or Close.
Creating a New Outlook Profile
If that doesn’t work, create a new Outlook profile to check the issue.
To create a new profile, you can do the following:
- Click Start> Control Panel> Email
- In the Email Settings dialog box, click Show Profiles.
- On the General tab, under When Microsoft Office Outlook starts, click Use this profile, click Command Prompt to use the profile, and then click Add.
- In the Profile Name field, enter the name you want to use for the new email profile and click OK.
- In the Email Accounts dialog box, click Add New Email Account and click Next.
- Select the appropriate server type for your new email account, then click Next.
- Enter your account information in the required fields and click Next.
- Click Finish, then click OK.
- If you find that your mail folders are gone after making this change, simply undo the change and restart Outlook. You may need to restart your computer because Outlook may not close completely until you do this.