Xbox Live is an online multiplayer gaming and digital content streaming service launched by Microsoft that offers free and subscription services. Since its release, users have frequently reported numerous problems. Recently, users reported an error saying “Error 0x97E107DF” when launching the game on Xbox One. This affects the full usability of all Xbox Live dependent devices and prevents the user from running an app. We have investigated the problem and have put together some effective solutions to help you fix this error permanently.
What are the Causes of Error 0x97E107DF on Xbox?
After analyzing some case studies, we created a list of possible trigger factors for this error, which can be found as follows:
- First and foremost, the Xbox 0x97e107df error occurs when the Xbox Live service is stopped or serviced.
- This issue can occur if the console or router cache is full or contains corrupt files.
- If your console’s network settings are not configured correctly, the Xbox 0x97e107df error may occur.
Check out the Xbox Live Services
- Open your browser.
- Go to the official Twitter support account or the Xbox Live service status website.
- There you will find detailed explanations of the status of the Xbox Live service. When the problem is solved, you will know.
Check your Xbox Network Configuration
- Make sure you use a wired connection instead of a wireless connection.
- Run the diagnosis
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Choose Settings
- Tap All Settings.
- Open network.
- Choose Network Settings.
- Now test the network connection.
- Reset your MAC address:
- Open the settings.
- Choose All Settings.
- Select Network and then Advanced Settings.
- Select Other MAC Address and then Delete.
- Reboot your console.
Logout and Login Again
Sometimes there can be another error without a root cause that can be fixed simply by logging out and logging back in. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Press the Xbox button to go to the guidance menu.
- Select house.
- Select your account by marking your player photo.
- Choose Exit.
- Restart the console as before.
- Repeat the process and log in again. This can fix this error.
Run the Xbox Online Troubleshooter
Run the Xbox Online Troubleshooter and see if it helps. This online troubleshooting tool can help you with all error codes, including 0x803f9007, 0x80bd0009, 0x87e00005, 0x91d7000a and more!
Power Cycle your Network Hardware and Restart your Console
- To perform a network hard reset and restart the console, do the following:
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the router, modem, or gateway and wait 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, disconnect the power cord from both devices.
- After 5 minutes, first connect the modem or gateway and wait until all LEDs have returned to their normal state.
- If you are using a router, plug it in and wait for all indicators to return to their normal state.
- Press and hold the Xbox button in the middle of the Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
- Select Restart console.
- Choose Restart.
Note If the console appears to be locked, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console is turned off, press the Xbox button on the console again to restart the computer.
If the problem persists, contact Xbox support.
Did your Xbox One experience a 0x97e107df error? Take it easy now and you can try these solutions above to easily fix the Xbox 0x97e107df error. We hope you can solve it easily.