- Download and install the software.
- It will scan your computer for problems.
- The tool will then fix the issues that were found.
Many Windows users are reporting blue screen error with stop code 0x0000000A. They usually get this error by accident. However, in some cases, the error makes the computer completely unusable.
This is a boring problem. Your computer cannot function normally with this error. And you are probably looking for a solution to this problem.
Stop error 0x000000A is triggered for several reasons. This includes:
- Defective hardware
- Incorrect installation of the device driver
- Incompatible device driver
- Virus and malware attacks
- Disk fragmentation
But don’t worry. The error is recoverable. Here are two methods you should try:
Specify the hardware abstraction level (HAL)
Another way to fix the Stop 0x000000A error on your system is to specify the hardware abstraction level (HAL). This can be done at the beginning of the Windows XP installation. Just press the F5 key on your keyboard while the installer checks your computer’s hardware configuration.
When prompted, be sure to specify the correct computer type and the correct hardware abstraction level (HAL). Most computers use a single processor. If your computer also has one processor, simply select the computer type “Standard PC HAL” from the menu. Now restart your computer and reinstall the Windows XP operating system.
If the error still persists, disable features in CMOS settings.
Recover your system from a recent restore point
If updating the driver does not help, try a system restore. This can help you revert changes that might harm your computer.
NOTE. To use this method, you need to create a system restore point.
To restore your system:
1) Press the Windows logo key and R on your keyboard at the same time to open the Run dialog box.
2) Type “control” and press Enter on your keyboard.
3) In the “View By” section, select “Large Icons”.
4) Click “Recovery”.
5) Click “Open System Restore”.
6) Follow the instructions in the System Restore Wizard to recover your computer. This will restart your computer.
Check for viruses
If all of the above methods do not allow you to fix the Stop 0x0000000a error on your computer, it means that your computer was infected with an infectious virus or the problem is related to the registry, for example. B. Disk fragmentation and inappropriate entries.
Updated: March 2023
We highly recommend that you use this tool for your error. Furthermore, this tool detects and removes common computer errors, protects you from loss of files, malware, and hardware failures, and optimizes your device for maximum performance. This software will help you fix your PC problems and prevent others from happening again:
- Step 1 : Install PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista).
- Step 2 : Click Start Scan to find out what issues are causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click on Repair All to correct all issues.
Check your system with a system file checker.
You should be aware that Windows itself provides you with various system scan options that you can use from time to time to get various benefits and solutions. One such option with Windows is a system utility scan tool. It can scan and repair/repair damaged system files. The necessary steps are listed below:
- Open the start menu
- Type in the command, hold Ctrl + Shift> Now press Enter.
- The dialog box asks for permission.
- You will see a black box with a blinking cursor (this is the command line).
- Type “sfc / scannow” on the screen and press Enter.
After a few minutes, you will see a confirmation message indicating that a corrupted file has been detected and successfully recovered.
Clearing the registry
A registry is a large database that Windows relies on. It stores information about your latest emails, wallpaper and even your hardware settings. The registry is an important part of Windows, but it is also the main cause of Stop 0x0000000a errors. Many of the references to the hardware needed to run Windows operating system are stored in the registry. Often many of these links are corrupted or damaged, which means that your computer can no longer read them. This can cause a Stop 0x0000000a error because Windows cannot read the links to your system’s hardware.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.