- Download and install the software.
- It will scan your computer for problems.
- The tool will then fix the issues that were found.
Windows activation error code 0xC004D302 indicates that the security chip reported that the trusted data store has been reactivated.
Error 0xC004D302 can be very big and each number has its own problem. It takes a thorough investigation to use these “codes” to fix the wrong thing.
There are several possible reasons for this error:
- Changes to standard permissions “C: ProgramDataMicrosoftCryptoRSAMachineKeys”.
- Damage to license files. (Tokens.dat)
- If you ran slmgr.vbs / erectm and tried to run another activation command (such as / dlv or / dli) before restarting, this error occurs. You must restart slmgr.vbs / erectm after using the command before attempting activation.
If you are always missing error code 0xc004d302 on your Windows system, then there could be much more serious problems on your system that will ultimately seriously affect your computer. However, error 0xC004D302 should not be ignored, as the possible result could be a slowdown or complete failure of the computer if left untreated.
Run SFC / scannow command
This command takes time. When scanning is complete, the scan results are displayed. Windows Resource Protection might not have detected any integrity violations. You can turn it off and fix the problem with the system in other ways.
Step 1. Open an elevated command prompt or Windows PowerShell.
Step 2. At the command prompt or Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter.
sfc / scannow
This command takes time to complete. When the scan is complete, the scan results are displayed. Windows Resource Protection might not have detected any integrity violations. You can turn it off and fix the problem with the system in other ways.
Stop the software protection service.
Move C: \ Windows \ ServiceProfiles \ NetworkService \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ SoftwareProtectionPlatform \ tokens.dat to your desktop.
Move the two hidden files from C: \ Windows \ System32 \ with the extension .C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0 to the desktop.
Start the software protection service.
- Run slmgr / dlv
- Stop the software protection service.
- Return tokens.dat and the two hidden files to their original locations.
- Install the product key by running slmgr / ipk
- Start the software protection service.
- Activate windows.
Run diagnostic tests with the error checking tool
You can use an error checking tool to check for file system errors and bad sectors on your hard drive.
- Open My Computer and select the local hard drive that you want to scan.
- From the File menu, choose Properties.
- Click the Tools tab.
- In the Error Checking section, click Check Now.
- In the “Check disk options” section, select “Check for bad sectors” and try to repair it.
Run System Restore
1) Start your computer and log in as an administrator.
2) Click the “Start” button, select “All Programs”, “Accessories”, “System Tools”, and then click “System Restore”.
3) In the new window, select the option “Restore my computer to an earlier state”, then click “Next”.
4) Select the latest system restore point from the “Click a restore point in this list” list, then click “Next””.
5) Click Next on the confirmation window.
6) After the recovery is complete, restart your computer.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.