0x0000003B The system_service_exception error is one of the blue screen errors that can occur after updating Windows 10. In fact, such a BSoD (Blue Screen of Death) error also appears on the previous Windows system. If you’re having trouble with error checking code 0x0000003B in Windows 10, don’t worry and read on to find out how to fix the problem.
Causes of Error 0x0000003B or System_Service_Exception
There are many factors that can lead to a blue screen system_service_exception, for example. B. Computers have woken up from hibernation, protected system files, new programs or drivers, etc. have been corrupted.
Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, error checking 0x0000003B mostly occurs due to outdated or faulty drivers. Sometimes corrupted system files, faulty memory module, or incorrect registry configuration are also the cause of the boot loop for system services exceptions in Windows 10.
If you also encounter this SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD error, here are some effective solutions you can apply.
Remove faulty programs or applications
If an exception 0x0000003b occurs after installing a specific program or software, it is best to remove that program. Problems of this type occur when you install outdated or damaged software on your computer and run different programs incorrectly. After uninstalling the program that caused the system_service_exception 0x0000003b exception, reboot your computer, and this should eliminate all problems with the blue screen. Delete the program by selecting Start> Control Panel> Programs and Components> Select the wrong program and then click the “Delete” button shown above.
Restore the system to its previous state
Windows has released a service program called System Restore that allows users to undo any changes made after a certain period of time, often called a restore point. You can use a system recovery program if the cause of BSOD 0x0000003b is a software error and you can’t find a faulty program or drivers.
- Click Windows + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Enter “rstrui.exe” and click “OK” to start the system recovery.
- On the first screen, click “Next”, then select a recovery point before Windows 0x0000003b “blue screen” error appears and click “Next”.
- Then click Finish to begin the recovery process. If you return the changes that you made to the previous state, the Blue Screen 0x0000003b should be corrected.
Disable Fast Startup and Hibernete
In most cases, Windows 10 New Hybrid Shutdown (Fast Startup) can cause BSOD errors when you wake up from hibernation. If you see a blue screen when you wake up, we recommend disabling hibernation and fast boot options.
- Open Control Panel, search for Power Options and open it.
- On the left side of the window, click Choose what the power buttons do.
- Click Change currently unavailable settings.
- Under Shutdown Options, clear the Enable Fast Startup and Hibernation check box.