- Download and install the software.
- It will scan your computer for problems.
- The tool will then fix the issues that were found.
A blue screen always comes up suddenly when you’re working on a Word document, loading a very large application, watching an NBA livestream, drawing a technical draft, or doing work that you never expect to see a sudden problem!
And one of the most common blue screen of death (BSOD) errors in every generation of Windows operating system is called a damaged hardware page. A white text error message appears on the blue screen: “Your computer has encountered a problem and needs to restart. We just collect some information about the error and reboot for you. (0% complete) … FAULTY_HARDWARE-CORRUPTED_PAGE. “
If your screen shows a blue screen with the FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE error, you are not alone. Many Windows 10 users are reporting this issue as well. Don’t worry, the problem can be resolved.
Update Windows 10 and download the latest drivers
Certain hardware and software issues can cause Blue Screen of Death errors to appear. To prevent these types of errors from occurring, we strongly recommend that you download the latest Windows 10 updates.
Disable Fast Startup
The fast start feature has long been reported to be the cause of the error. You can turn it off to see if it solves this problem:
1) Press the key with the Windows logo on the keyboard and click Control Panel.
2) Display large icons and click Power Options.
3) Click Select, which makes the power button.
4) Click Change settings that are not currently available.
5) Turn off quick start (recommended). Click “Save changes” to save changes and exit.
Start the SFC scan and recover the system files.
Run System File Check (SFC): the System File Check (sfc / scannow) command checks the integrity of all protected files in the operating system and, if possible, replaces incorrect, corrupted, altered or corrupted with the correct versions.
Updated: June 2023
We highly recommend that you use this tool for your error. Furthermore, this tool detects and removes common computer errors, protects you from loss of files, malware, and hardware failures, and optimizes your device for maximum performance. This software will help you fix your PC problems and prevent others from happening again:
- Step 1 : Install PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista).
- Step 2 : Click Start Scan to find out what issues are causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click on Repair All to correct all issues.
To run a system file check (SFC):
- Go to Start> enter CMD
- Right-click and start the program as administrator (this is called the command line with elevated rights).
- If you want to check and repair the operating system, type sfc / scannow (note the space between sfc and “/”).
- If you want to check only the operating system, enter sfc / verifyonly (only with verification, no changes are made).
Downloading updates is pretty easy. You can do this using Windows Update.
Many of these updates introduce new features, security improvements, and hardware and software fixes. So, if you want to avoid BSoD errors, we strongly recommend that you download the latest Windows 10 updates.
While Windows 10 updates are important to system security, drivers are just as important.
Your computer depends on drivers to work with your hardware. If you haven’t installed the correct drivers, you may encounter a blue screen of death error such as FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE.
To fix this and many other BSoD errors, it is highly recommended that you install the latest drivers.
Usually one driver causes this problem. However, if you cannot find the problematic driver, we strongly recommend that you update all drivers on your computer.
If you want to update all drivers for your Windows 10 PC but don’t want to download all drivers manually, then you need to try this driver update software which will download the required drivers automatically.
Error FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE may cause problems on your computer. However, we hope that you have solved this problem with our solutions.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.