- Download and install the software.
- It will scan your computer for problems.
- The tool will then fix the issues that were found.
It is true that Microsoft regularly releases updates that fix bugs in the Windows 10 operating system. However, there are times when these updates do more harm than good to the PC. One of the possible errors you may encounter is the hex code 0xc000021a. This error usually takes the form of a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) and can damage the internal structure of your operating system.
While installation error 0xc000021a is rare, its problems can quickly get worse. Due to the severity of this problem, it can be difficult to resolve. However, don’t worry, we’ll show you how to easily fix BSOD error 0xc000021a on Windows 10.
Most of the time, error 0xc000021a appears when users upgrade their operating system to Windows 10. This BSOD error prevents users from starting their computer properly. There are several reasons for this problem. Your devices may interfere with the boot process. However, some important system files that are responsible for connecting and disconnecting can be damaged, missing or damaged.
Whatever the reason for the 0xc000021a error, don’t panic, because we have many solutions for you. This article provides helpful tips on how to fix error 0xc000021a in Windows 10.
Recovering damaged files
I want to continue repairing corrupted files on your system as I have fixed many systems that did not boot in my time. I also like to do this in the first place because it means that we are not making any changes to the system. Follow these steps to repair corrupted files.
Updated: March 2023
We highly recommend that you use this tool for your error. Furthermore, this tool detects and removes common computer errors, protects you from loss of files, malware, and hardware failures, and optimizes your device for maximum performance. This software will help you fix your PC problems and prevent others from happening again:
- Step 1 : Install PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista).
- Step 2 : Click Start Scan to find out what issues are causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click on Repair All to correct all issues.
- Insert the Windows 10 DVD into your system and load the DVD. (If your system doesn’t have a DVD drive, you can download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft’s website and create a bootable USB drive.
- On the first screen, click Troubleshoot.
- Then click on Advanced Options.
- Then click “Command Prompt”.
A black window should appear. A window like C: / f / r chkdsk runs chkdsk on your system, which fixes / f = hard disk errors, and / r finds and repairs bad sectors. If you get a Y / N prompt, type Y and press Enter. Now restart your computer and hope it boots up normally.
With sfc / scannow or DISM
To fix this error, we need to use our old friends sfc / scannow or DISM. If you are unable to boot from the desktop to access the CMD, use the installation media to boot into Safe Mode and select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” in the options.
- Open CMD window as administrator.
- Type or paste “sfc / scannow” and press Enter.
- Perform necessary repairs and procedures.
If the error persists, try DISM.
- As an administrator, open the CMD window.
- Enter the command “dis / online / cleanup-image / restorehealth” and press Enter.
- Perform necessary repairs and procedures.
If the previous method didn’t work, we will have to perform a Windows 10 startup repair. Reboot the Windows 10 DVD.
- On the first screen, you click Troubleshoot.
- Then click Advanced Options.
- Then click “Startup Repair”.
Startup Repair will start and scan your Windows 10 PC and fix any startup problems it finds. After the recovery is complete, remove the Windows 10 DVD from the system and restart your computer.
Hope you have successfully fixed this BSOD error 0xc000021a on your Windows 10 computer. I created this post and added my personal experience with this error. In addition, I spent hours researching this bug on the internet and finding most of the fixes I have listed here. I hope this article was helpful to you, I would be interested in your comments in the comments below. I would also be very grateful if you could share this article through the links below.
Error 0xc000021a usually appears on a Microsoft Windows 10 computer after upgrading from a previous version of Microsoft Windows or after performing a restore installation. When you receive the blue screen of death, the following will appear on your screen.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.