- Download and install the software.
- It will scan your computer for problems.
- The tool will then fix the issues that were found.
Does your Windows laptop or desktop computer display a blue screen? Will it restart after the message “BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO” (0x00000074) appears? Are you looking for a way to fix 0x00000074: “BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO”?
Reasons for the error:
- There is not enough free space on your computer / laptop hard disk. For Windows 10 to function properly, the system hard drive must have 2-10 GB of free space.
- An incompatible BIOS version is installed or the firmware is damaged.
- The device drivers installed are incompatible with the operating system.
- The Windows registry was corrupted, deleted, or system keys were accidentally deleted during cleaning.
- Antivirus software or viruses can block system files or delete important registry keys.
- An error occurred while running the backup program.
- It can also happen as a result of a Windows update.
Troubleshoot and run Windows Automatic Repair on your PC
- Go to Start Menu
- Here you can find or access your PC settings.
- Click the Troubleshoot option.
- Once opened, click the “More Options” button.
- Then click on the “Automatic Repair” option.
- After troubleshooting, close the tab
- That’s all.
Automatic repair of your computer can fix this error. 0x00000074 bcdedit deletevalue numproc error code error on your PC.
Boot the system with the required hardware: Starting your computer or laptop with minimal hardware can solve many system problems, including BSOD errors. Boot your computer with the minimum hardware required to run the operating system. If you can start your computer, it is obvious that one of the remote hardware devices is causing the STOP error message.
Typically, a PC only needs a motherboard, processor, RAM, main hard drive, keyboard, graphics card, and monitor to start up.
Try to repair the BCD file
Error 0x00000074 can also be caused by a corrupted Boot Configuration File (BCD). Try to repair the BCD file so that Windows goes into safe mode for resolution 0x00000074.
- Insert the Windows 10 installer USB stick into your system and restart it.
- click Continue
- Click Repair your computer
- Under Choose an option, click Troubleshoot.
- Under Troubleshoot, select Advanced Options> Command Prompt.
- Enter the following commands and enter:
- Now close the command prompt window and restart your computer.
Testing RAM with the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
The Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool is built-in memory testing software provided by Microsoft. With this built-in app, you can check your system memory for all kinds of errors in Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1 and Windows 10.
- First, press the Windows + R keys at the same time to open the startup command. In the run window, type “Mjed” and press Enter.
- You will see a Window Memory Diagnostic Tool window with two options to choose from.
- Choose the one that suits your conditions and shortly after the window starts, you should be able to see your screen.
Here are some of the most suitable solutions for fixing Blue System Config Info blue screen. If you have any problems with the repair, please leave a comment below.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.