- Download and install the software.
- It will scan your computer for problems.
- The tool will then fix the issues that were found.
The BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER (blue screen of death) error can occur during the initialization process for Windows XP, Vista, 2000, 2008, as well as Windows 7 and 8. This means that there is a problem loading a bad driver for a network device. This error caused the computer to crash suddenly to prevent corruption and data loss.
The BSOD error is usually caused by improper operations performed by the driver on newly installed network hardware. The driver may be damaged, outdated, or incompatible with the operating system. Installing network equipment that is incompatible with your computer can also cause this error.
This BSOD error is also known as “BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER” and “STOP 0x0000007C””. Some Windows operating system users have reported this error, which is usually displayed on the screen during system initialization.
Disable the faulty driver in device manager
If the error occurs after installing a specific device driver, you can uninstall that driver through Device Manager. Here’s how it’s done:
- Press Windows Key + X and click Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager window, click the arrow next to a device category to expand it.
- You can now also reset the driver by right-clicking it and choosing Properties.
- Go to the Driver tab and click on Reset Driver.
- If that doesn’t work, you can right-click the driver you want to disable and click Disable.
If this stops the crashes, you will need to install a new driver from the manufacturer’s website in order to use this device. Perhaps a new driver update has fixed this issue.
Make sure your Windows operating system is up to date.
The most common causes of this type of error are hardware and software issues. If you are getting BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSoD errors, it is very possible that your computer has hardware or software issues. To fix this error, we recommend that you use Windows Update and download the latest fixes for Windows 10. These fixes are designed to fix many hardware or software problems. Therefore, installing the latest fixes should prevent Blue Screen of Death errors from appearing.
Updated: June 2023
We highly recommend that you use this tool for your error. Furthermore, this tool detects and removes common computer errors, protects you from loss of files, malware, and hardware failures, and optimizes your device for maximum performance. This software will help you fix your PC problems and prevent others from happening again:
- Step 1 : Install PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista).
- Step 2 : Click Start Scan to find out what issues are causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click on Repair All to correct all issues.
Start Windows in Safe Mode on your PC
- Go to Start Menu
- Click the Stop drop-down menu …
- Select the restart option.
- Remove the battery and reinsert it.
- Then restart your computer.
- Immediately after reboot
- Select the safe mode option.
- Wait a few minutes to reset it.
- That’s all, it’s done.
Starting Windows in Safe Mode can fix this error. BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER Windows hotfix problem.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.