- Download and install the software.
- It will scan your computer for problems.
- The tool will then fix the issues that were found.
If your Windows PC suddenly crashes with a blue screen MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error message with stop code 0x0000001A, there may be a hardware issue. It could be an issue with your RAM or hard drive, or malware that consumes all of your computer’s memory and causes it to crash. This error can also occur when updating Windows. This guide will show you how to fix this shutdown code memory management error in Windows 10.
The MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error checking is 0x0000001A. This means that a fatal memory management error has occurred.
Run memory diagnostics
Run a memory diagnostic test to check for memory problems.
Updating device drivers
Update the drivers for the chipset, video card, monitor, and network card from the computer manufacturer’s website.
One of the reasons for the 0x0000001A blue screen error is bad contact, bad RAM, or RAM (random access memory) incompatibility.
You can check your RAM physically or using the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool.
1) Plug in and unplug the RAM to make sure it is installed correctly and stable.
Clean the RAM if it is dusty. And don’t forget the RAM slot.
2) Restart your computer to check if the problem exists.
Otherwise, use the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool to check for memory problems.
3) Simultaneously press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
4) Type mdsched.exe and click OK.
5) Click Restart Now and check for problems.
The result can lead to two situations:
A: There is no problem with your RAM. Then go to the next method.
B: The test result showed that the computer has bad memory. You need to replace the RAM with a new one.
Then restart your computer and see if you see a blue screen or not.
Updated: June 2023
We highly recommend that you use this tool for your error. Furthermore, this tool detects and removes common computer errors, protects you from loss of files, malware, and hardware failures, and optimizes your device for maximum performance. This software will help you fix your PC problems and prevent others from happening again:
- Step 1 : Install PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista).
- Step 2 : Click Start Scan to find out what issues are causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click on Repair All to correct all issues.
Window Restore will only restore your Windows files if you created a restore point in the past. If you think you haven’t created them, you better check them out. Otherwise, you will need to install a new window on your computer.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Choose “All Programs” from the Start Menu? Equipment? System programs? System Restore.
- Click Next or enter your administrator password.
- Click on the Next button.
- Choose the correct recovery date.
- Click on the Finish button.
- Click Yes to restart Windows.
Increase computer memory
If you do see such a stop error code 0x0000001a on a blue screen when trying to install a new operating system, it could be due to memory issues on your computer. Then try to increase the memory of the computer, for example by increasing the memory of the C partition on the computer, switching to another larger hard drive, or even adding more memory, etc. Of course, trying to free up more space is also a good choice, including deleting files / folders on your hard drive, removing trash, uninstalling / uninstalling games and applications, etc.
Clean up temporary files and system files
Windows 10 has a Storage Sense feature that can either automatically delete all temporary files from your computer, or start it manually.
If you are working manually, check folders such as Download where you are still downloading files. This will ensure that you don’t delete important files.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.