- Download and install the software.
- It will scan your computer for problems.
- The tool will then fix the issues that were found.
Blue Screen of Death errors can appear at any time after starting your computer, and your computer will restart in a random order, which can lead to the loss of unsaved jobs on the computer. Such a stop error simply says – REGISTRY_ERROR. For error checking, REGISTRY_ERROR is set to 0x00000051.
This indicates that a serious registration error has occurred. There are several reasons for this failure and it is difficult to focus on just one component. However, we will consider all possible solutions to this problem.
Errors related to Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 BSOD REGISTRY_ERROR:
- “REGISTRY_ERROR” appears and the Active Programs window closes.
- “Error STOP 0x51: REGISTRY_ERROR” is displayed.
- Something went wrong and Windows shut down to avoid damaging your computer. The problem seems to be caused by the following file:
- Your computer often crashes with error 0x51 when you run the same program.
- “The REGISTRY_ERROR error check is 0x00000051.” This indicates that a serious registration error has occurred. “posted.
- Windows is slow and slow to respond to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer will periodically freeze for a few seconds.
Make sure your system is virus-free
The Blue Screen of Death can appear due to some computer viruses. This is because some viruses directly affect the Master Boot Record (MBR) or boot sector of your system and cause BSoD errors.
If you have antivirus installed on your computer or laptop, make sure it is up to date and can scan the MBR and boot sectors.
Clean up the registry
You should also use a registry cleaner to clean the registry on your computer. The registry is a database that stores important information, settings, and settings for your system, while Windows and all of your software stores the valuable data your computer needs to function.
Unfortunately, this is also the main cause of crashes, as it is constantly incorrectly saved, resulting in corruption and making most settings unreadable. To resolve this issue, it is recommended that you use a registry cleaner to fix errors that may cause problems in this database.
Try Windows Memory Diagnostic Option
- In the Windows search bar, type storage and press Enter.
- Then select the Windows Memory Diagnostic option
- A new dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Then click on the reboot now option and check for problems.
- Windows will then restart immediately to check for errors and explain why you have BSOD Registry_Error issue.
- Follow the manual instructions to fix your problem
- Finally, reboot your system to save your changes.
Run Check Disk
We’ll be using the command line version of ChkDsk to do more. Run Command Prompt as Administrator and run the following command:
chkdsk : / f / r / x / b
Either it checks for errors and fixes them, or you get a message that Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process. Want to schedule this volume to be checked the next time you restart your system? (WE)
Press Y to program the hard drive. Check on next system reboot.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.